Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THIZ THATTT


HERE'S ANOTHER LOOK AT LIFE

THIZ THAT
We read n shit...

THIZ THAT
We twitter n shit...

THIZ THAT
We google n shit...

THIZ THAT
We facebook n shit...

THIZ THAT
We emailing and delete n shit...

THIZ THAT
You better be on that shit...

THIZ THAT
We cause we livin that shit...


Thiz that cause it'z Black shit...

Thiz that cause itz Real Front Line shit...

Thiz that 400 years Behind Enemy linez shit...

Thiz that captured and 20 acers n a mule everyday reperations shit...

Thiz that waking up in jail and all you can say is damm to yo self shit...

Thiz that locked up and ain't neva gettin out shit...


Thiz that stuck in a rut shit...

Thiz that wrecked the Benz wit no insurance shit...

Thiz that shoulda reported it was stolen shit...

Thiz that thinkin about a piss test and still rollin a blunt shit...

Thiz that self destruction shit...

Thiz that good feeling after getin over on they ass shit...

Thiz that and I'm gone do it again shit...

Thiz that disobedient shit...

Thiz that its past time to pull out the thumper and go to war shit...


Thiz that cain't neva win shit...

Thiz that but I gots to give a mutha fuck shit...


Thiz that knock on my window shit...

Thiz that free house party dolla at the door you aint know about till you got there shit...

Thiz that they said gas and lights ain't free at the last second shit...

Thiz that but you know they buyin some green on some greedy shit wit it shit...

Thiz that I done heard it all now cause I know you azz on township and they is free shit...

Thiz that but you owe me money and you know you on bullshit shit...

THIZ THAT BUT I'MA LEAVE IT ALONE cause I just want to get fucked up SHIT...

Thiz that every got damm mutha fuckin time shit...

Thiz that thiz the last Mutha Fuckin time shit...

This that but it happened again shit...

Thiz that everybody know somebody like that shit...

Thiz that ain't no mutha fuckin liying to yo self about thiz shit...

THIZ THAT NOW I WANT TO GO TO THE CRIB NOW SHIT...

THIZ THAT  BUT I AIN'T DRIVING SHIT...

Thiz that side door shit...

Thiz that BAR B Q shit...

Thiz that project shit...

Thiz that beachfront property wit no paper trail shit...

Thiz that I should snitch shit...

Thiz that block party shit...

Thiz that big city shit...

Thiz that difference between pop n mutha fuckin soda shit...

Thiz that country shit...

NOW

Thiz that Presidential shit...


Thiz that give me some got mutha fuckin dapp and show me some love --on thiz real shit shit...



Thiz that on welfare with dreams morals and goals but I'm still good come tax time shit...

Thiz that swagged out shit...

Thiz that I started thiz and ain't nobody doin it like me or gone do it betta than me shit...

Thiz that REAL MUTHA FUCKIN TALK SHIT...

Thiz that it ain't lame and I know it ain't... shit... and if it was would you talk about me behind my back shit...

Thiz that no bull shit shit...

Thiz that that's judged by 12 not carried by 6 shit...

Thiz that that's cold ass shit...


Thiz that creepin shit...

Thiz hook me up wit yo cousin shit...

Thiz that let me EVA find out shit...


Thiz that buy the bar shit...

Thiz that its dead as hell but we gone jive on each other right now shit...

Thiz that just to get through this slow ass day shit...

Thiz that ain't no joke shit...

Thiz that you know what I'm sayin shit...

Thiz that G  shit ---

Thiz that on the G shit ---

Thiz that on my mama shit ---------

Thiz that (and) shit----------

Thiz that I'm from G.I. (Gary Indiana) shit...


Thiz that U know you ain't have to say all that shit at the same time shit...


Thiz that we out shit...

Thiz that I'm all IN shit...

Thiz that I'm scared as hell and ain't sayin shit about it shit... 

Thiz that I wana get twisted wit no money shit...

Thiz that um I wonder if I just buy The blunt will they get me high shit...


Thiz that I think I fucked up shit...

Thiz that but I'm laughing shit...


Thiz that I better not look weak as hell SAYIN THIZ shit shit...

Thiz that damm but I didn't bust a nut shit...

Thiz that fuck that shit...

Thiz that the liquor stoe closed and I need a drank and a blunt shit...

Thiz that ain't no toilet paper but I know you wiped yo ass shit... --

Thiz that  Flush - thats that but I want more of this shit- but thiz that I cain't get mad at em shit...






Thiz that Damm Thats ass!!!!!!!!!!  Shit!!!!!!!!!!
Thiz that I wana meet that shit...
                                    

  By : D.O. SKILZ

                                  
         ................Team Front Line Skilz................

    Thiz that I'm a Mutha Fuckin Man  I stand alone on my own and back it up at all timez wit thiz shit !

FOR SALE