Wednesday, January 29, 2014

We're Still Friends?





We're still friends

Friends till the end

we've done everything together

we've fought

we've cried

we've lied

we've stolen

we've eaten

we've drank

we've grown

we've learned

we've taught

we've lost

we've won


But who's the boss

You or me

You think that you are and I think I am

But deep down we will one day see



I am

Life and you are

Death



To you good is bad

To me good is good

But...

Are we; equals or just  fears


Or are we  

Just

We



Should we be friends

I don't know


But is thats how it is

Do you care

I wonder

I do

Um.........

So what would or wouldn't make us friends 


Our Beginning or our Ends

Our inbetweens

Our timming

Or thiers

And

Do they get a say


Anyway

I just thought that we should talk

We're still friends?

Right!

Wrong!

Life!



We're still friends



From the Chapter of Thought   #sample

By: Charles Hampton