Thursday, February 23, 2012

THE WORLD





The World: How did it come to be?

Was it God, or was it the big bang theory

We all are here but,our Religions- colors- food's- and clothes...to often bring separation,and fear

Our likes give us our taste's... but our lights give us our say...

It just not everybodys day...

Our lives give us history ... but some of our history is complexed a mystery

We plan to go into space... but its (2013) is it to late

As we hope to grow, but the foundation... does it really know

On this journey, where are we... it starts at home on EARTH not in a shelter (that's
where we would be)

Where's the beef ... right here on the planet ... just like the thieves

We all have to eat but there are people starving, life or time ain't cheep

Ask ( the word suffering).

I believe it would say... this place is lovely,

" I love your ways...

I hope it never ends,

I have to live too, you know what it do...

I'm rich evil pays me... and so does; the drama of hate... that's just part of life's annual fee "



We all know better, just don't care. and to more of us it's what ever you don't have a prayer...

And

I got mine, u get yours... to many times slam... go the doors

The world?

There is another side its called good... you just thought about it... Don't let your perspective be misunderstood


The World


By Chuck G.

ALL POEMS ARE FOR SALE